NationalNet, an Atlanta-based leader in the Web Hosting industry, is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager. With a fast-paced work environment that also places an emphasis on having fun, our culture is one of positive energy and entrepreneurism. The company takes very good care of its team members with opportunities for salary and career advancement while rapidly expanding service offerings and creating innovative service models. The company seeks people with a “can do” attitude, and encourages those people to bring their innovative ideas to the table.
For close to 20 years (a dinosaur in this industry) NationalNet has fueled its growth mainly through word of mouth and referrals by evangelical customers. The customers overwhelmingly stay for many years due to the great service and support that are offered. Recently, NationalNet has acquired a number of smaller web hosting brands that need the talents of a top notch marketer to tell that story to the world.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be a one-person team that will report directly to the CEO of this privately held company. The plan is for you to build a department that is so critical to the long term success of the company that you will eventually hire your own staff and take on a Directors level position. You will have a diverse scope of responsibilities that range from the daily management of an aggressive social media outreach program to the creation and management of online sales campaigns along with tracking their performance. Additional responsibilities could include the analysis of opportunities related to media, special events and corporate sponsorships.
NationalNet’s motto is: “Work Hard. Play Hard.” The company is very supportive of its team members and provides excellent benefits including health insurance with company contribution, 401k with matching funds, paid time off (PTO) and an Extended Illness Bank (EIB).
Salary: Commensurate with job and the previous experience and capabilities the candidate brings to the position.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Maintain all social media presence and redesign as needed
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against set goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Monitor and provide updates regarding the online activities of key competitors
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field (or equivalent practical experience)
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience creating and managing SEO/SEM, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., AdRoll)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
These talents get your resume moved to the “top of the pile”
- Understanding of Web Hosting
- Be Google Certified
- Moderate design skills
- Understanding of an Affiliate Sales Model
To apply send your resume including your salary requirements along with a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for this position to email@example.com