IT / Telecom Sales Executive Opportunity for a Hunter
If you are an experienced IT or Telecommunications Sales Executive in the Atlanta metro area who is seeking to grow your career and your salary, you’ll want to read on to learn more about this rare opportunity. NationalNet, a world-class Data Center and full service technology provider to SMBs, is positioned for tremendous growth, and is seeking a Sales Executive for its expanding team.
This is a Sales opportunity for a true hunter with an extensive network of current Information Technology contacts. NationalNet’s Sales Executive will be responsible to identify and penetrate accounts, to drive and grow revenue, and to develop new business. The primary focus is to achieve individual revenue goals through the sale of NationalNet Data Center Colocation services to new customers, with a secondary focus on increasing business within existing accounts. Sales Executives with recent experience selling Hosting, Colocation, Cloud and SaaS will be given priority consideration.
Responsibilities will include:
- Meet Sales quotas by sourcing new sales opportunities
- Prepare quotes and proposals for new, expansion and renewal business
- Provide informational and technical tours for customers and prospects
- Negotiate terms with potential customers and prospects according to NationalNet guidelines
- Forecast and understand supply and demand trends in the Hosting and Colocation verticals
- Ensure that the NationalNet brand is reflected in industry and regional networking organizations
- Manage NationalNet Sales contact database and perform related sales activities
- Travel as needed for client meetings, events, trade shows and company meetings
- Ensure overall profitable growth of NationalNet
The ideal candidate will meet the below Requirements / Criteria:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- 5+ years of Data Center, IT and / or Telecommunications industry-related sales experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding Sales quota and network of current contacts
- Strong understanding of the Hosting market and methods to sell to related services
- Strong sales and presentation skills
- Advanced computer skills including Salesforce, Microsoft Outlook and Office
- Excels in a team-oriented work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with people of different organizational levels, ethnicities and ages
NationalNet offers a salary + commission structure that is commensurate with experience and performance and provides an opportunity to grow your career and income that is only limited by your capabilities. We are in the process of scheduling interviews for this immediate need. If you believe you have the right mix of Sales success, a current IT network, and the desire to be a top-performer in this growing industry, then we want to hear from you. Please email your resume with a cover letter that includes your salary history for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: due to the secure nature of our facility and the volume of response for this position, we are unable to accept inquiries in-person or by phone.